FixNixer: An Online Program to Help You Quit Smoking
Quitting your smoking habit can be really hard and sometimes the best person who can really help you do that is yourself. FixNixer is a free web service that guides people who are trying to quit smoking by creating a personalized program. The website provides tips to get you ready for your quit date, a community forum for social support, your very own Quitblog, and personalized text messages that help you fight urges to smoke again.
To get your own quitting program, you just need to register and input details regarding your smoking habit. This includes the frequency of your smoking habit, your reasons for wanting to quit, the time you usually use cigarettes, your reasons for smoking, your alternative activities for smoking, and a quit date. Then users must visit the site daily and report whether they smoked for that day in a journal entry. The website will track your daily progress as you proceed to your quitting date.
The Fixnixer program is a very promising web tool for those who want to finally quit smoking. However, it only works for people in the Colorado area at least for now.
- Create a personalized quitting program for smoking.
- Provides tips and inspirational messages to help you quit.
- Sends personalized text messages to help you fight off the urge to smoke.
- Get social support from other people through the community forum.
- Write journal entries on your Quitblog and share it to other people.
- Tracks your daily progress until your quit date.
- Similar tools: MyQuitLine, QuitMeter and Qwitter.
Check out Fixnixer @ www.fixnixer.com