FindExif: Extract EXIF Data Online
All digital cameras add a bunch of information to each photo that they save. This information is called the EXIF data that is used to store information about the camera used to take the photo, the camera settings used, resolution of the image and other details that might help in classifying the image later on.
If you find an image online and you want to know which camera was used to take that snap, you’ll have to first download it to your computer and then look at its properties in Windows 7. If you’re still stuck on Windows XP, though, you’re out of luck.
Or maybe not ! FindExif is an online site that lets you extract exif data online and view it in an easy to understand format.
- No need for registration.
- Free to use.
- No need to upload image file.
- Works on all image files stored online that contain EXIF data.
- Uses a very easy to see and read format for displaying EXIF data.
- Similar sites: CameraSummary, Exifremover.
Check out FindExif @ www.findexif.com
Affiliate Disclosure: By buying the products we recommend, you help keep the site alive. Read more.