It’s that time of year again, when social media is awash with reminders of how our years went. Nowhere does this work better than on Instagram, where you’re probably seeing your friends sharing their nine best photos of the year. If you want to create a similar grid, here’s how.
How to Find and Share Your Best Instagram Photos
- Go to 2017BestNine.
- Enter your Instagram username and click Get. (You can also just add your username to the end of the URL.)
- The website will generate a grid for you of your nine most popular photos, and will also provide info on how many likes you’ve received over the year.
- Underneath the grid, click Photo only version.
- Right click the image and click Save image as.
There are several ways you can get that photo from your computer to Instagram.
- The easiest way is to email it to yourself, download it to your phone, and then upload it to Instagram with the hashtag #2017bestnine.
- If you want to be a bit fancier, upload the photo to a cloud storage account like Dropbox or Google Drive. With the app for that storage account on your phone, you can save the photo to your camera roll and then upload it to Instagram.
- Depending on your phone and computer set up, you could send the photo from your computer to your phone using Bluetooth. For example, Mac/iOS users can use Airdrop whereas Mac/Android users can opt for Android File Transfer and its alternatives.
- Another option would be to upload to Instagram directly from Chrome or your Windows machine (if you have a touchscreen device).
To see what other people have shared, check out the hashtag #2017bestnine.
What turned up on your 2017 best nine photos of Instagram? Let us know in the comments.