Fhotoroom is a comprehensive photo editing and camera app for the Windows platform, aimed primarily at Windows Phone smartphones running the Windows RT OS. It has its own built-in professional camera app so you have the full experience from taking a photo, editing it and sharing it online. The camera’s features include touch point focus, grid, digital zoom (up 5 times), timer, 5 shooting presets (Manual, Action, Night, Scenic, and Portrait) and other features.
After you have taken a picture, you can use from its numerous filters to apply to your photos with more than 130+ filters to choose from, which are organized into 6 categories – Basic Edit, Style Fx, Transform Fx, Light Fx, Textures and Frames.
Basic Edit lets you perform basic editing tasks like exposure, saturation, contrast, sharpen, resize, rotate, etc. Style Fx lets you choose from over 26 filters including sepia, rose, tilt, shift, romantic and others. Transform Fx lets you resize, crop, rotate a photo and other actions. Light Fx contains light effects from adding lens flares to adding a rainbow effect. Textures let you give your photos an old and grungy look. And finally, in Frames, you can give your photos a final touch before releasing it to the world.
- Professional camera app – tough point focus, grid, digital level, shutter, digital zoom, timer, 5 shooting presets, front facing camera and pinch to digital zoom.
- over 130+ filters.
- Basic edit – 28 filters.
- Style Fx – 26 filters.
- Light Leak Fx – 19 filters.
- Textures – 8 filters.
- Vignettes – 9 filters.
- Frames and borders – 26 frames.
- Share photos on Facebook, Flickr, Twitter and Tumblr.
- Share photos on Fhotoroom website, connect with members. Sign up required.
Explore more about: Windows Phone.