To stay in touch with your favorite websites, the best method is to subscribe to its RSS feed. But the feed view often requires you to click a bunch of links before you can read the text. Here to help you with this matter is FeedsAPI.
FeedsAPI is a free web service that can convert feeds into “all text” forms. “All text” does not imply “simple text” – the pictures and formatting is still there. FeedsAPI only expands all articles within a feed, displaying them in full.
When you have finished reading one article, the next one automatically begins since it is located underneath it. This simple function can be helpful for reading all the posts without clicking anything. Additionally FeedsAPI can assist you in content extraction and information retrieval by letting you read the site’s content without having to view its ads or other webpage elements.
- A user-friendly web service.
- Turns website feeds into all-text frms.
- Helps read feed articles without clicking anything.
- Assists content extraction and information.
- Similar tools: FullTextRSSFeed, FullFeeds, FiveFilter and Wizardrss.
- Also read related articles:
8 Cool Google Reader Features Which You Might Have Missed
Check out FeedsAPI @ www.feedsapi.com