Affiliate Disclosure: By buying the products we recommend, you help keep the site alive. Read more.
Fatburgr is a fast food nutritional guide which gives you information on nutritional content (calories, fat, carbs, fiber) of the food you order in your favorite restaurants. Currently information is available for popular restaurant chains like McDonalds, KFC, Wendy’s, Burger King etc., with new ones added daily.
Browse nutritional content of menu items by restaurant or by categories (milk shakes, sandwiches, coffee etc.) There is an iPhone version of the website, so you can access this information while you are at a restaurant.
- Look up fast food nutrition data (calories, fat, carbs etc).
- Currently provides data for popular restaurant chains like McDonalds, Burger King, Wendy’s, Pizza Hut, Krispy Kreme… etc, with new restaurants being added daily.
- View and compare nutritional content of the menu items by restaurant and by food type (milkshakes, sandwiches, coffee etc.).
- iPhone version available.
- Similar websites: CountItOff, CaloriesPerHour and WeightMirror.
Check out Fatburgr @ www.fatburgr.com