Tracking your expenses starts with keeping your receipts. But if you want to go paperless, you can try receipt scanning apps like ExpenseMagic. This iOS app lets you snap and upload pictures of your receipt. The service then gets a real human bookkeeper to look at your receipts and send you a monthly expense report.
If you can get over the fact that human bookkeepers can snoop in and log your receipts, then ExpenseMagic will be very valuable. It is like having your own personal assistant to work on your expenses. You only need to upload the app and then add in some relevant data like expense type, notes, and tags. You can then setup your email to receive your monthly report on your preferred date.
If you are not interested with the touted bookkeeping feature, ExpenseMagic is still indispensable as your go to app for your captured receipts, where you can filter expenses by project, tag, and more. This tool is useful for anyone looking for a quick app to get your receipts tracked with the lowest error rate.
- Keep track of your receipts.
- Receipts are organized for you by human bookkeepers.
- Works with Dropbox, Evernote and more.
- Calendar integration available.
- Convert expenses to different currencies.
- Get creative reports and analytics for your expenses.
- Similar Tools: Itemize, Lemon, and OneReceipt
Check out ExpenseMagic @ www.expensemagic.com [No Longer Available]