Affiliate Disclosure: By buying the products we recommend, you help keep the site alive. Read more.
What is an Arduino and why should you care? In this video, I attempt to answer that question, and more. If you’re an absolute beginner to Arduino, or are just curious about the magical device everyone is raving about, you should watch this. Seriously. Watch it.
It’s quite a long video, so here’s what you can expect to find:
- Arduino as a brand name
- What Arduino actually is
- Why Arduino is so successful
- A closer look at the hardware and capabilities
- The concept of Arduino “shield” upgrades
- The difference between a fake Arduino and a clone, and how to identify them
- Different Arduino sizes
- What you might find in an Arduino starter kit
- The structure of an Arduino program
Don’t forget to check out all our other Arduino tutorials too!
Video posts are quite a new thing for us, so your comments or suggestions are welcome – and if there’s a specific Arduino topic you’d like us to make a video about, let us know!