Adding a live chatting interface to your website can help your site’s visitors interact with one another. As a result, this will form a community for your website that will add to its popularity. Envolve is one of the easiest ways to add a live chatting feature to your website.
Envolve is a web service that provides a few lines of code that adds a Facebook like chat on your site. You do not need to create any accounts on the site. All you do is enter your site’s name followed by its URL.
Next, you select the platform used by your site. The available platform options are HTML, WordPress, Blogger, and TypePad. According to the option you choose, the site will generate a code and display instructions explaining how to use that code. Follow the easy-to-implement instructions and you will have a live-chatting-equipped website in no time.
- Add live chat to website .
- Adds an instant messaging feature to your website.
- Does not require you to have any extensive coding knowledge.
- Dows not require any signups or account creations.
- Supports HTML, WordPress, Blogger, and TypePad websites.
- Similar tools: Talkinator, TinyChat, Conference.io, ChatMaker, Chatzy and Stinto.
- Also read related article: The Six Ways To Add A Chat Room To Your Website
Check out Envolve @ www.envolve.com