Just like the dinner table demands a particular set of manners, the digital world has its own appropriate set of etiquettes. These etiquettes are mostly a matter of being courteous but they are not always quite obvious. To learn about them, check out a site called eEtiquette.
eEtiquette is a free to use website that lists various etiquettes for the digital world. From suggestions to timely responses to emails to being available on your cellphone, these etiquettes cover a lot of modern technological ground. A tag cloud and a keyword search helps look for certain topics.
- A user-friendly web service.
- Lists proper etiquettes for the digital world.
- Covers a lot of modern technological ground.
- Lets you browse etiquettes or search for them using a tag cloud or keyword search.
- Similar tools: Etiquette Survival Guide and International Etiquette Guide.
Check out eEtiquette @ www.eetiquette.com [Broken URL Removed]