Spreadsheets are very useful when it comes to making receipts and forming lists that involve figures. If you do not have a spreadsheet program installed on your computer, you can easily use a web service called “Edit Grid.”
Edit Grid is a free to use web app that lets you create and share spreadsheets. After creating an account on the site you can easily begin creating spreadsheets using the Excel-like interface provided by the site; if you have a spreadsheet stored offline you can import it using the site’s built-in option. You can keep saving your spreadsheet as you work along. When you are done you can share it with friends online by setting the spreadsheet’s privacy to public; you can choose whether or not other viewers can modify the contents of the spreadsheet. You can also export your spreadsheet to other files formats and save them on your computer.
The spreadsheets created by Edit Grid can also be embedded on your blog or website. The HTML code for the spreadsheet is made available on its webpage.
- A user friendly web service.
- Lets you create spreadsheets online.
- Lets you share these spreadsheets.
- Provides embeddable code for spreadsheets.
- You can export spreadsheets into various file formats and save them offline.
- Similar tools: Google Docs, XLSCrack and Kanakku.
Check out Edit Grid @ www.editgrid.com