Old electronics are not environmentally friendly. If you dump them somewhere, they can be hazardous to the surroundings. You should find somebody who can use your old electronics; if that fails, you should look for recycling options that will prevent your electronics from harming the environment. Through “EcoSquid” you can do just that.
EcoSquid is a website through which you can resell your electronics or recycle them. After creating an account on the website you can search the site’s database for your electronic devices. Next, you can provide additional details about your product that EcoSquid uses to retrieve relevant offers.
The site then locates all possible resale and recycling offers. You can then choose which offer suits you best; EcoSquid then takes you to the offer’s webpage to complete the transaction.
- Recycle old electronics for cash.
- You can resell your electronics.
- You can look into options of recycling your electronics.
- Similar tools: SellMyOldCellPhone, BuyMyBrokeniPod, Gazelle, SecondRotation and SellMyMobile.
- Also read related articles:7 Ways To Properly Dispose Of Old Cell Phones
HowTo: Sell Old Cell Phones and iPods
Check out EcoSquid @ www.ecosquid.com