If you love Dropbox but still looking for more ways to access it without the app, you’ll like what DropDAV has to offer. The service lets you access your Dropbox using almost any WebDAV client such as CyberDuck or iWork for iPad. It essentially stands between the Dropbox API and your WebDAV client to let you transfer files without syncing them.
All requests are made over SSL so the tool is completely private and secure. Once you sign up for the free service, just head over to https://dav.dropdav.com and log in with your Dropbox credentials to access your files. The tool lacks a pretty interface but is simple to use and eliminates the need to download the default Dropbox app.
- Access Dropbox via WebDAV.
- Works with all generic WebDAV clients.
- Specially designed for iWork for iPad.
- Doesn’t cost anything with your free Dropbox account.
- Secure and encrypted transfers.
Visit DropDAV @ www.dropdav.com