DjRun: Automatically Adjust The Tempo Of Your Phone’s Music as You Jog [Android]
When you are walking or exercising, a bit of music playing in the background always contributes to getting you in the exercising mindset. What would really help is if the music changed its tempo according to how fast you walked or ran. Here to help do that is a phone app called DjRun.
DjRun is a free to use smartphone application for Android devices. The app is sized at nearly 1.5 MB and compatible with devices running Android version 2.1 or later. The app can be used to play music while you exercise. It uses the built-in accelerometer in your phone to check the phone’s speed and vibrations to judge how fast you are running; it then speeds up the tempo of the music accordingly. As a result, you get music that has a tempo in sync with your exercise.
- A user friendly phone app.
- Compatible with Android devices.
- Plays music with tempo that varies according to your speed.
- Uses phone’s accelerometer to judge your speed.
- Similar tool: Jog.fm .
- Also read related articles:Three Motivational Sites to Stay Physically Fit & Read on Benefits of Physical Fitness
Check out DjRun @ [No Longer Available]