DiyOrNot: Helps You Decide If You Should Do It Yourself
DIY or DoItYourself is a great way to save professional costs on projects that can be managed by one person with some extra effort. However, there are many projects where doing it yourself can be equally or more expensive then hiring a pro. DiyOrNot is a web app that helps you decide between the two.
Start by choosing the category of projects such as electrical, landscaping, plumbing and so on. Each category contains a wide range of projects and clicking on each project will display the details of the project, the estimated amount of time required, the cost to do it yourself and the cost to hire a professional. The project cost can be customized to your area by entering your zip code.
- Decide between DIY or hiring a pro.
- Around 15 project categories and hundreds of projects.
- Get estimated number of hours and cost for each project.
- Customize the cost by entering your zip code.
- No registration required.
Visit DiyOrNot @ DiyOrNot
Affiliate Disclosure: By buying the products we recommend, you help keep the site alive. Read more.