DeviceScape: Connect All WiFi Devices to Any WiFi Hotspot
Devicescape is a unique application that automatically connects your wireless devices (laptops, mobiles, …) to any Wi-Fi hotspot or network you or your friends have access to.
Please note Devicescape is not an application to access WiFi networks that you’re not allowed to access. It’s merely a service/tool that makes it extremely simple to get onto any of the networks that you normally use. Most importantly, it allows you to access your WiFi Hotspots from any WiFi-enabled device without the need to deal with complicated wireless settings, passwords, and long security codes.
- Choose from nearly 100.000 paid, free and municipal Wi-Fi hotspots worldwide. Browse Hotspots by provider or geographical region.
- Add and manage your own Wi-Fi networks and the devices that can access it.
- Get automatically connected whenever you’re close to one of your hotspots.
- Share Hotspot/Network Access: Securely share your home WiFi networks with friends and family. Similarly, expand your own WiFi coverage with access to their networks as well.
- Coming soon: One click connect to any non-free hotspot for a pay-as-you-go rate.
- To get started you’ll need to download and install Devicespace client.
- Works with: Windows XP / Vista notebooks, Mac OS X PCs, Windows Mobile Smartphones, PDAs with Wi-Fi, Nokia E/N Series, Nokia N810, N800 and N770 Web Tablets, Apple iPhone, iPod touch, and Linksys WIP300 Wireless-G IP Phone.
How much does Devicescape cost?
Devicescape is absolutely free. You can join for free, you can download Devicescape software for free and you can access any free Wi-Fi networks for free. You can use your existing hotspot subscriptions with Devicescape without any additional charge. Note that commercial hotspots charge access fees; however, there are no additional costs to use those networks with Devicescape.
Installing Devicescape on a Nokia Mobile Phone
Using Devicescape on your Nokia Mobile Phone
Check out Devicescape @ www.devicescape.com