Affiliate Disclosure: By buying the products we recommend, you help keep the site alive. Read more.
DeviceCode is a website that provides you with a secure communication environment where you can send and receive encrypted messages. You can think of it as a secure private network where all messages are encrypted and kept within. Both sender and recipient must be registered users to be able to send or view the message. The registration process is quick and simple .
The application also lets you search for other users by their names and add them to your contacts list. The free account limits you with 16 names in your contacts list and lets you story not more than 32 messages in the Inbox and Send sections combined.
- Have your important messages encrypted and securely delivered to recipient.
- Both sender and recipient must be registered to be able to use the service.
- All messages are kept within a network and never sent out.
- You can set email alerts that will notify you about new private message.
- Free account lets you manage upto 16 contacts and keep upto 32 messages.
- For additional information watch demo video.
- Similar: Send, KeyVault, KickNotes, SDMessage, PrivNote and sPaste
Check out DeviceCode @ www.devicecode.net