If you are trying to design a website based on a grid framework, you will know that it is time consuming. CSSGridBuilder takes the pain away by letting you create grids on the fly. Simply specify how many columns you want in your grid and your desired column width and gutter width. The tool will then generate the CSS code that you can use in any web design project.
You can also choose your desired screen width value between 1024 x 768, 1200 x 800 and 1440 x 900. A large preview is instantly updated to reflect the changes you make for your grid settings. The tools is totally free for personal and commercial use and can save you a lot of time when doing grid-based designs.
- Create CSS grids online.
- Specify columns, column size and gutter size.
- Generate CSS code for your grid.
- Live preview of how your grid will look.
- No registration required.
- For more CSS tools see our article “11 Useful Tools To Check, Clean & Optimize Your CSS File“.
Visit CSSGridBuilder @ www.zurb.com/playground/css-grid-builder