Writing code-based CSS gradients can be tedious and time consuming. But CSS gradients are quite useful and powerful. CSS3 Gradient Generator makes it easier for you to generate CSS3 WebKit gradients.
This site lets you create CSS gradient codes in a graphical user interface. It provides you with color swatches to design the gradient and a slider for each to determine the color’s position in the gradient.
Once a color swatch is selected, you can use the color picker available on the right to adjust the swatch’s color. CSS gradients generates an image result which can be used anywhere like a border, background image, or a list item bullet based on need. You can control the gradient direction by using the options (left, right, bottom, top) provided or by using custom point locations.
Changes you make to the controls on the gradient generator will immediately update the gradient sample and the CSS code output.
Note: Make sure you’re using a webkit browser such as Safari, Chrome or Firefox 3.6 beta.
- Create CSS3 gradients in a visual interface with ease.
- Immediately preview changes you make to the gradient.
- Use the generated gradient image as a border, background image or a list item bullet based on need.
- Control the gradient direction by using the options (left, right, bottom, top) or by custom point locations.
- Free for use, no registration required.
Check out CSS3 Gradient Generator @ www.gradients.glrzad.com