CSS-Sprit.es: Create CSS Sprites Without Any Coding
CSS-Sprit.es is an online tool to help web designers and developers deal with CSS Sprites duty. It lets you quickly and easily generate image sprites (a graphics component with a predefined action, as a part of a larger component) for your website with little or even no knowledge of CSS.
As an additional feature it can also produce rollovers with various effects (Desaturation, Sepia, Embossing, Flipping Horizontally/Vertically, Inverting) and give your website that missing look. The application makes use of HTML 5 features and generates valid CSS.
Using the site is really easy, simply chose your files, then optionally select rollover effect from drop-down list and click on “Create CSS Hover” button. This will generate a preview containing the original image and the transition image as seen in the image below. If you liked the results you can grab the corresponding CSS and HTML code.
- Create CSS sprites online.
- Optionally apply automatic rollovers with various effects like desaturation, image flipping or sepia… .
- Allowed image types : png, gif, jpeg and each file should not be greater than 5mb in size.
- Multi upload and batch processing supported.
- Lets you preview applied effect.
- The generated CSS are compatible with Mozilla, Chrome, Safari, Opera and IE > 6.0.
- Free and no registration.
- Also see 11 Useful Tools To Check, Clean & Optimize Your CSS File .
Try out CSS-Sprite @ www.css-sprit.es
Affiliate Disclosure: By buying the products we recommend, you help keep the site alive. Read more.