Sensitive pieces of text should not be shared online as they are. You need an easy way to code the text before you share it and the recipient needs to be able to decode the text. This task can be easily performed using a website called Cryptomat.
Cryptomat is a free to use website that encrypts text. The site is really easy to use; all you have to do is type in the text you want to be encrypted. You proceed to encrypt the text using a password that is at least 8 characters long. The AES algorithm for encryption is used by the site-generated encrypted text which you can copy and share with the text’s recipient. The recipient can decrypt the coded text using the password on Cryptomat.
- A user-friendly web service.
- Lets you encrypt text.
- Uses AES encryption algorithm.
- Uses custom password encryption.
- Similar tools: ImmediateCrypt Web Demo, Encipher.It, File-Encryptor and Encodor.
- Also read related article: Five Online Encryption Tools to Protect Your Privacy.
Check out Cryptomat @ http://cryptomat.com