Are you a concerned parent worried about your child’s safety on Facebook? If you want a tool that better helps you battle cyberbullying and similar attacks on your children through the web, then CreepSquash is what you need.
CreepSquash works by emailing you a notification each time your child is sent a Facebook message that includes one of the flagged words i.e. inappropriate words. You can then check up on your child’s Facebook friends and see if the sender of the message is ‘social proof’ – whether or not the profile is real – something judged by photos tagged by other friends. Such monitoring keeps you aware of how safe your child is on Facebook and who, if anybody, is bullying or inappropriately interacting with your child.
The site works with your child’s consent as the Facebook username and password of your child’s account is required for the site to work.
- A user-friendly web service.
- Helps better protect your children on Facebook.
- Sends you a notification each a message with a flagged word is detected.
- Classifies Facebook friends as “socially proof” or not.
- Similar applications: MinorMonitor, Yahoo Safely, Net Safety App and FamilySafetyCenter.
- Also read related articles:5 Sites That Promote Internet Safety For Kids
2 Addons to Add Internet Parental Control to Firefox
Check out CreepSquash @ www.creepsquash.com/