College teachers are always on the lookout for better ways to interact with their students. With technology bringing numerous innovations every day, teachers have a lot of interactive options to choose from. One of the best options available is a website called Coursekit.
Coursekit is a free to use web service for teachers and students. The site lets teachers manage any course they are teaching online. If you are the teacher, you can start by creating an account on the site. Next you fill in the details of your course such as the syllabus, calendars, resources, etc. You can invite students by providing them with an online course code that can be used by them to enroll.
You can also share grades of the course with students to keep them updated about their scores. All of these features work together to make Coursekit an excellent resource for teachers.
- A user-friendly web service.
- Lets you manage your courses online.
- You can invite students to course via a course code.
- You can share resources, syllabus, grades, and more through your online course page.
- Similar tools: Udemy.
- You can also read our 6 Really Good Sites with FREE Video Lectures from Top US Colleges.
Check out Coursekit @ www.coursekit.com