Copy: A DropBox Alternative With More Storage [Mac, Linux, Windows, iOS, & Android]
Copy is just the thing for people who are looking for a better alternative to DropBox . The service is still in its initial release stages which is why it is offering a large amount of storage along with good features that will attract many people.
The function of Copy is to provide you with online storage that is accessible from any device that has Internet capabilities. All you have to do is visit the service’s website and create an account for yourself. This simple action will provide you with 5 GB of free online storage that you can use to save any kind of file online. You are then given the option to promote Copy through your Twitter account with a single Tweet – this unlocks another 2 GB and pushes your total storage amount to 7 GB. Similarly, you can unlock more storage by referring other people to the service.
To begin uploading data, you can use the native browser interface of the application. Data can be sorted into folders and sub-folders. You can view details of various files and share them with others. Entire folders can be shared with other Copy users.
To make the application more accessible from various platforms, its developers offer its users various versions for Mac, Windows, Linux, iOS, and Android devices. These desktop and phone applications can be used to download and upload data to your Copy account.
- A user friendly web service.
- Provides desktop and phone apps as well.
- Offers you online storage.
- Basic 5 GB free storage is provided and you can unlock more storage.
- Files can be organized into folders and subfolders.
- Files and folders can be shared with others.
- Also read related article: Better Than Dropbox – The 6 Quickest Ways To Share Any File With Anyone .
Check out Copy @ www.copy.com