CoolTweak: Perform A Variety Of Picture Editing Functions From The Context Menu
For anyone who has to edit a lot of pictures, finding the quickest way is always important. Wasting time resizing and watermarking pictures can really cut down your productivity. CoolTweak is an app designed to offer a lot of photo editing functions directly from the right-click context menu. This is one of the quickest ways to edit photos that I have come across.
With CoolTweak you can resize images incredibly quickly. You can choose from a handful of preset sizes or choose it yourself. You can use the settings in the app to change the default editing sizes, which makes the process incredibly quick. For people who post many pictures to blogs and websites, this program will save a lot of time. You can also add a watermark to your images quickly.
You can also use this cool app to share your photos with Facebook, Twitter, and Picasa. These share options are available directly in the context menu, so sharing pictures is quick and easy.
- Edit photos directly from the context menu.
- Choose from preset sizes or choose any size.
- Add watermarks to your images.
- Share images to Facebook, Twitter, and Picasa.
- Similar tools: PhotoRaster, Quick Picture Tools and PictuTools.
- Also read related article: 5 really powerful Online Image Editing Tools .
Find CoolTweak @ www.cooltweak.com