Creating custom icons for your folders and files is a wonderful way to customize your computer. But to create custom icons easily, you need a tool that can convert regular images into icon files. One user-friendly app that lets you do this is ConvertICO.
ConvertICO is a free to use web app that lets you convert your images into icon files. You can easily upload any PNG, JPG, GIF, or BMP file and have it converted to an ICO file of standard sizes or a custom size. The size limitation for any image you upload is 1MB.
Other converters on the site include batch-conversion of image files into ICO files to save time. You can even compress multiple images into a single ICO file and obtain an icon composed of all the original images.
In case you have an ICO file and need to convert it into an image file for easier editing, you can use the site’s “Batch ICO to Image”. This lets you convert ICO files to image files.
- A user-friendly web service.
- Lets you convert image files to ICO files.
- Supported image formats include PNG, JPG, GIF, or BMP.
- Support batch conversions.
- Lets you convert ICO files into image files.
- Similar tools: Pic To Icon Converter, iConvert, ConvertIcon and Bradicon.
Check out ConvertICO @ www.convertico.org