Affiliate Disclosure: By buying the products we recommend, you help keep the lights on at MakeUseOf. Read more.
If you own a business that relies on social media to communicate with its customers, than you will know how hard it can be to keep up with the flow of questions, comments and complaints that come in. That is where Conversocial helps. They give you a place to manage your networks and interact with your customers more easily.
Conversocial gives you a slew of options such as keyword flagging, an easy way to see all your @mentions, direct messages and Facebook messages and some handy analytical data that shows you how you are interacting with your customers. Auto flagging keywords is great for finding customers who are speaking about your brand, but are not actually mentioning you in a tweet. These keywords will appear in your list, just like they had mentioned you.
One of the major selling points of Conversocial is in their premium option. This allows you, as the business owner, to set up and control multiple users on one account. For larger businesses with a customer service staff, this makes it easy to have your team manage your social presence in a way that you can control.
- Manage your businesses Facebook and Twitter in one place.
- Helps improve customer service on social media by having everything in one place.
- Keyword flagging helps find when people are talking about your brand.
- Premium version allows a whole team to manage social networks.
- Free version allows one person to manage and control the network.
- Analytically data allows you to see how you are performing on social networks.
Find Conversocial @ Conversocial.com