Creating a backup of your phone contacts is very important. In case you lose your phone, you should at least be able to access the phone numbers you saved – especially phone numbers of people with whom you cannot get in touch in any other way. Here to help iPhone owners create quick backups of their contacts is an app called My Contacts Backup.
My Contacts Backup is a free to use smartphone application for iOS devices. The app is sized at nearly 2 MB and it requires an iPod Touch, iPhone, or iPad device to run version 4.3 of iOS. The app basically creates a backup of your contacts in a very simple manner. The backup is created in a VCF file that you can email yourself. Contacts can be exported as a CSV file too.
The free version of the app lets you create backups of up to 500 contacts. To allow a greater number of contacts, you will need to get the app’s PRO version.
- A user-friendly phone app.
- Compatible with iOS devices.
- Creates a backup of your contacts.
- Can backup contacts into VCF and CSV files.
- Lets you email the backup file.
- Similar tools: Syncfriend, Contails, GoogleSync , ZYB, GoogleSync , Mobyko , and Anywr.
Check out My Contacts Backup @ https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/my-contacts-backup/id446784593?mt=8