CompareMyDocs is a new web application that allows users to compare and merge text documents online. You can upload different versions of the same text document and see what has been changed. It automatically color codes changes it finds between the different revisions of a document and provides user with an easy way to approve, reject, or set aside a change.
When all changes are made, CompareMyDocs provides a download link to a final version of document that incorporates all changes. You can download and save the document back to your computer as a Word document or RichText file. The site is completely free and doesn’t require sign up.
- Compare, recombine and merge documents online.
- Supported document formats: .doc, .docx and .rtf.
- Compare upto 6 versions of the same document.
- Save finalized version of document as a Word or RichText file.
- Quick, simple to use, free, and no registration.
- Similar tool: CompareMyFiles.