Affiliate Disclosure: By buying the products we recommend, you help keep the site alive. Read more.
If you do a lot of selling on eBay, you might end up paying out a small fortune in shipping fees. It doesn’t have to be that way. You can save yourself some money by combing your shipping into a single delivery!
Before You Combine Shipments on eBay
Of course, eBay is not like Amazon. Goods are not dispatched from a central warehouse. Instead, you sell products to individual buyers all over the globe—and you are responsible for organizing the shipping.
Therefore, you cannot expect to combine shipping for an item sent to a buyer in China and an item sent to a buyer in the United States.
Indeed, the ability to combine shipping on eBay is only available if you’re selling multiple items to the same person. Still, if someone has put in several orders over the course of a few days, you might find the trick useful.
How to Combine Shipping on eBay
To combine shipping on eBay into a single delivery, follow the instructions below:
- Log into your eBay account.
- In the top left-hand corner of the window, navigate to My eBay > Selling.
- In the expandable menu on the left-hand side of the screen, go to Sell > Sold.
- Mark the checkboxes next to the names of the items you want to combine into a single delivery.
- Enter the new shipping charge when requested.
- And finally, click on Send Invoice email the latest information to the buyer.
Image Credit: bernardojbp/Depositphotos