What do you say to an app that can seamlessly join several different images into one single but longer image? For those who often snap more than one screenshot when sharing something on your mobile device, you’re probably thinking, “Yes please!”
Stitch It! is an app for Android and iOS that helps you take multiple screenshots and convert them into a single image. It also does a few more handy things, as we’ll discover below.
How to Combine Many Screenshots Into One
The iPhone X’s screen size is around 5.65 inches. That’s enough to fit a couple of message bubbles from WhatsApp or a single email. If you need to catch an entire conversation, you have to take multiple screenshots and then combine them or share them one by one.
Stitch It! saves you a lot of time by neatly joining together all the screenshots into one long image. It’s particularly helpful for capturing long conversations and then sharing them for the record:
- Take multiple screenshots of your text message.
- Select the images. Crop them and join them together into one seamless image.
- Redact any private information you don’t want to display and share.
- Share with the world using the different options.
Two extra features enhance the utility of the app:
- You can the freeform and vertically-locked ink styles to redact any sensitive content in the image (like your email address or phone number).
- You can upload your image directly to a private URL on imgur.com.
The stitching process is not a chore. Just spend a few seconds cropping the screen grabs if required and organize them with a drag and drop in the right sequence. Click Confirm and you are done. The combined single image is automatically saved in your photo gallery.
Download: Stitch It! for iOS (Free, in-app purchases)
Do you use any other alternative tool to stitch images together? What are the everyday uses you put it to?
Image Credit: hurricanehank/Depositphotos