We use a bunch of web services to host your documents, images, audio, and video files. To access these items you have to jump from one website to another. But here to save you all that jumping around is a web service called CloudKafe.
CloudKafe is a free to use web service that merges your cloud accounts and makes them manageable via a single dashboard. You start by creating an account on the site and then you can link accounts from the following web services – Dropbox, Google, Facebook, YouTube, Box, Picassa, Flicker, Smugmug, Evernote, Catch, Vimeo, and Yahoo.
The data from these linked accounts is sorted into Documents, Pictures, Videos, Notes, Contacts, and Music. You can easily click on a category, choose your linked account from the left pane, and access your files from the right pane. In addition to accessing files, you can upload files to your linked account too.
- A user-friendly web service.
- Lets you manage your online accounts from a single dashboard.
- Supports a wide variety of web services.
- Sorts files into various relevant categories.
- Lets you access as well as upload files to your linked accounts.
- Similar tools: BusyFlow, Streamified, BlingBoard , Cyfe and Grabinbox.
Check out CloudKafe @ www.cloudkafe.com [No Longer Available]