Nowadays, if you want to convert a file from one format to another, it is more convenient to use an online conversion tool. Whether you have tried online conversion tools before or want to try one, check out Cloudconvert.
It is an easy-to-use, mobile-friendly and comprehensive online conversion tool. It converts files of any type – audio, documents, eBooks, images, presentations, spreadsheets or videos, with 123 other supported formats. To convert your file, simply drag it on to their page, select your destination format from the list and click “Start Conversion”. You can also convert files directly from your Dropbox account by selecting the option “choose from Dropbox”.
Once your file is converted you can save it to your computer or send it to your Dropbox account. If your file is large, the conversion process might take a while. If you don’t want to wait until the conversion ends you can have it sent to your email or to your Dropbox account once conversion is finished. The best part is that they have a responsive interface, which means you can use it to convert your files both from your desktop and from your mobile device.
- Easy-to-use. No registration needed to convert.
- Converts all types of files – audios, documents, ebooks, images, presentations, spreadsheets and videos.
- Over 123 supported formats.
- Responsive interface – can be used from any desktop or mobile browser.
- Convert files directly from your Dropbox account and save to your Dropbox account.
- Files are not kept on their servers and deleted as soon as conversion is finished.
- Advanced options for every conversion type.
- Similar tools – OnlineConvert, EasyBrake Converter.
Check out Cloudconvert @ www.cloudconvert.org