Affiliate Disclosure: By buying the products we recommend, you help keep the lights on at MakeUseOf. Read more.
Online shoppers are always on the lookout for great deals. But keeping a track of these once you find them is not that easy. Using programs like spreadsheets are simply too inconvenient. What you need is a web app called CityPockets.
CityPockets is a website that aggregates online deals and offers them to you for tracking and availing. After creating an account on the site you can subscribe to the deals of various companies.
Additionally you will be able to check out the site’s Daily Deals section and see what each deal has to offer. In addition to viewing the details of deals you can use your credit card to take advantage of them.
In case there are deal vouchers you have purchased but you no longer want to use, you can sell them off on the site’s marketplace to other users.
- A user-friendly web service.
- Offers various online deals.
- Lets you subscribe to deals from various companies.
- Lets you sell deal vouchers you are no longer able to avail.
- Similar tools: DealsGoRound and Yahoo Deals.
- Also read related articles:5 Online Shopping Sites That Will Actually SAVE You Money