Affiliate Disclosure: By buying the products we recommend, you help keep the lights on at MakeUseOf. Read more.
If you have a hard time coming up with and remembering all the things you need to do for a particular task, than Checklist.com is the service for you. They are a free service that offers a massive database of printable checklists for all kinds of tasks. Whether you need to remember what you need to do for a research paper or what to do when you bring home a new puppy, they have you covered.
All of the checklists on the website are editable. If there is something you don’t think you need to do, it is easy to take something off, and if you see something missing it is just as easy to add something new. In order to edit checklists you will need to make an account, which takes just a few seconds.
At the bottom of the home screen they have the most popular checklists. If you don’t see what you are looking for they have a search function. If, somehow, what you want to do is not available, you can easily create a new checklist.
- Search through all kinds of checklists.
- Top checklists shows you the most popular ones.
- Create and share your own checklists.
- Add and remove entries.
- All checklists are easily printable.
- Similar tools: Take To College, CollegePackingList and StuVu.
- Also read related article: 10+ Web Tools To Save Your Butt In School.
Find Checklists.com @ www.checklists.com