CameraTrace: Find Your Lost or Stolen Camera
If you own a camera, or any expensive piece of electronics, than you will know how terrifying it would be to lose it or have it stolen. The thought of never seeing your precious camera again is enough to make anyone seek a way to protect that camera. That is where CameraTrace is a lifesaver.
CameraTrace allows you to register your camera with their system for $10.00. They give you a special tag with an individualized serial number that will help get your camera returned if you lose it. The tag provides a good person who finds your camera with a website to go to, and this website will help them find you, and communicate with you, so you can get your camera back.
They also watch popular image sites and are often able to extract the serial number from a photo and trace that to your camera. They also have experience in the process of recovering lost and stolen goods, so you don’t have to take as many risks to get it back.
- Image monitoring to help find photos taken with your missing camera.
- Lost and found tag to help someone who finds your camera get it back to you.
- Assistance is getting the lost or stolen camera back and saving you the risk.
- Copyright protection for the photos you upload.
- Similar tools: StolenCameraFinder , IFoundYourCamera, BlueRetriever and Anti Theft For Mobile .
- Also read related articles:Top 5 Tools That Will Help You Locate Your Lost Cell Phone
2 Easy Ways to Recover A Lost or Stolen Android Phone
Find CameraTrace @ www.cameratrace.com