Calendagram for iOS: Buy Real Calendars Featuring Your Instagram Photos
There are a lot of things you can do with Instagram photos , from fridge magnets to desktop backgrounds, and now real-world calendars featuring your photos. By linking Calendagram with your Instagram account you can now design, order and share your chronological creations with friends. While physical, real-world items cost physical, real-world money; the Calendagram app is free to download and try.
It’s possible to create virtual Calendagrams using your photos, though if you want to go the whole hog and order a printed edition you have a choice between a wall calendar and desk calendar (or try ordering both). Each calendar is hand-finished and printed on high quality material, with the wall-mounted version at 20cm x 40cm and the free-standing desktop version at 15cm x 15cm.
There are five distinct styles to choose from for each calendar, ranging from clean black and white to a distressed-paper look to match your photo style. If you’re worried about leaving it a bit late to start your 2013 calendar (or are looking for a gift, later in the year) Calendagram actually lets users choose the starting month. The app works on both iPhone and iPad, though the design experience is better on the bigger screen.
- Create a real world calendar from your Instagram photos, then buy it.
- Share free virtual calendars with your friends over social media.
- Choose starting month, calendar style and all the pictures within.
- Printed on high quality card and paper, with two designs available each of which ship within 3 days.
- Similar: Free Printable Calendars , Printable-Calendar and ePrintableCalendars .
- Also read related article: 10 Quick Ways To Print Calendars Online .
Check out Calendagram @ [No Longer Available]
Affiliate Disclosure: By buying the products we recommend, you help keep the site alive. Read more.