BrowserTexting: Send Texts From Your Browser Through Your Android Phone
Connecting your phone to your computer so that you can type SMS texts through the keyboard is greatly convenient. While many mobile operating systems offer compatible desktop counterparts for such a connection, an alternative for Android phones is offered by a service called BrowserTexting.
BrowserTexting’s function is to let you send SMS texts through your computer’s browser. You can install the service’s Android application on your phone and through it a connection to your computer’s web browser is established. The site’s texting interface then lets you view a list of all your phone contacts, send them SMS messages, send group messages, and receive instant new text notifications.
While the site works for all modern browsers, it has a dedicated Google Chrome extension that does not require a separate browser tab and features popup notifications.
- A user friendly service.
- Lets you send SMS messages through your computer browser.
- Works with Android phones.
- Displays contacts from your phonebook to send text to.
- Lets you send group messages.
- Provides new text notifications.
- Similar tools: Webkey and DualWeb Browser .
Check out BrowserTexting @ [No Longer Available]