Website developers are interested in knowing what their website will look like on different web browsers. But they also want to see how webpages will look like on browsers running different computer operating systems. BrowserBite is a web service that helps you preview that.
BrowserBite is a free to use web service that lets you preview websites being opened in different browsers running different operating systems. You can type in the URL of a website and see its previews loaded up. A baseline can be set and you can choose to view the differences of each preview from the baseline indicated by red regions on the thumbnails. Clear screenshots can also be obtained of the webpages being opened.
The previews cover Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Safari browsers plus Windows, Mac, and iOS operating systems.
- A user-friendly web service.
- Lets you preview websites in different browsers and OS.
- Highlights differences from baseline.
- Browser previews include Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Safari.
- Operating systems include Windows, Mac, and iOS.
- Similar tool: Browser Support.
Check out BrowserBite @ www.browserbite.com [No Longer Available]