Affiliate Disclosure: By buying the products we recommend, you help keep the lights on at MakeUseOf. Read more.
Having a hard time finishing that wacky rap song that you have been writing? Check out B-Rhymes, a website that helps you find words that almost, but don’t quite, rhyme. Great for any songwriters, rappers, poets, punsters, or internet enthusiasts alike, this fun website lets you search for a “˜false rhyme’ or “˜off rhyme’ of a word and rates them according to how much they correspond to the sound of the original word.
B-Rhymes functions like a rhyme dictionary, only that it includes near rhymes as well. To look for rhymes, just type for the word in the search bar and the site will display a list of words that rhymes or nearly rhymes with it. Aside from the rhyme rating, the site also provides a pronunciation guide that compares the results to the original word that you searched for.
Don’t know the meaning of the rhyme that you got? B-Rhymes provide links to the Dictionary.com page of the word, for easier lookup. Furthermore, you can also click the “˜Rhyme it‘ button on the rhyme results page to quickly find rhymes for that word without typing it up.
- Find rhymes and false rhymes of a word.
- Rates the search results based on how much they correspond to the sound of the original word.
- Provides pronunciation that also compares each syllable to the original word.
- Provides links to Dictionary.com for easier lookup.
- Click “˜Rhyme it’ to quickly find rhymes for the results.
- Similar Tools: Online Rhyming Dictionary, RhymeZone, Write Rhymes.
Check out B-Rhymes @ www.b-rhymes.com