BPMinus: Easily Edit the Tempo, Pitch & Other Settings of a Piece of Music
Techno music is incredibly popular. Dubstep is sweeping the world with its hard sound, and more and more people are getting into creating their own music using various pieces of software. BPMinus is a program designed to go alongside other pieces of music software for making fine tweaks to music.
One of its main features is the ability to edit the tempo of a song without changing the pitch. This is an incredibly needed thing for musicians, but it’s a feature that can be hard to come by.
BPMinus uses the latest Phase Vocoder technology to change the tempo of a song while leaving the pitch and quality of song virtually unchanged. Generally, if you edit the speed of a song, the pitch will change, causing your music to not sound the way you intended. With BPMinus, that will no longer be an issue.
In addition to changing the tempo, BPMinus allows you to edit all kinds of things within a piece of music. You can alter the pitch and much of the equalizer properties of the song. It’s a really great piece of software for anyone looking to make some awesome changes to a song.
- Free software for editing music.
- Supports all popular file formats including MP3, WAV, FLAC, and more.
- Changes the tempo without altering pitch and quality.
- Edit pitch if you need to.
- Change equalizer for song.
- Similar tools: AudioBook Cutter, FileLab , WeVideo, Lightworks , VideoToolbox , , Anjo.to, BrushVideo and Kaltura.
Find BPMinus @ www.bpminus.com