For busy people, an organized schedule is what keeps us sane. Meetings, classes, parties, and events must be booked way ahead to prevent conflicts. BookWhen is a bookings and event registration manager used for bookings events such as classes, courses, workshop and payment schedules that will make your life easier.
To use BookWhen, register and activate your account from your email. For starters, complete all the tasks from the “Steps to get going“ box. To create an event, go to the “Schedule“ section, click the “Create event“ and fill in the details. Here, you can also change the URL to your public page by clicking the “Edit header“ option.
Anyone who sees your public page will see your upcoming events. They can easily view the details of the events on your page and even book themselves. You can then confirm or deny their bookings. To monitor all your bookings, go to the “Bookings“ tab. You can also take payments from your attendees by clicking on the “Payment“ tab which is integrated with Paypal.
- Provides a public page for anyone to list their upcoming schedule of events or availability.
- Prevents flooding of emails.
- Keeps your attendees organized.
- Prevents overbooking.
- Can be integrated with an external calendar such as Google or Yahoo.
- Similar Tools: BookingCalendar, Doodle , Congregar, and MeetWithMe .
Check out Bookwhen @ www.bookwhen.com