BookWhack: Get Recommendations on What to Read Next
Are you looking for a great new book to read? Don’t risk wasting your money by picking out a random book from the bookstore. BookWhack is a website that indexes book titles with description and reviews from Amazon and GoodReads. You can find new books that could suit you based on recommendations from other users.
To navigate the website, use the search box on the homepage to look for book titles, authors, or genres. The homepage also generates random book lists like New York Times 10 best books of 2009, Lost Man Booker Prize shortlist, 10 of the best childrens books, and so on.
Once you browse on a particular title, the site will display a network of 9 books, with the title in the middle of the diagram, and 8 other recommended book titles.
You can browse the network visually by clicking on the other titles. You may also sign up to store your preferences, remember your recommendations, and be notified with updates.
- Discover new books to read that are relevant to your preferences through recommendations.
- Generates various book lists in the homepage.
- Navigate book recommendations visually through a book map.
- Displays book description and reviews from Amazon and GoodReads.
- Stores your book browsing history.
- Create a book wishlist.
- Signing up for an account is optional, enables extra features.
- Similar Tools: WhichBook, ThisOneNext, What Should I Read Next and BookArmy.
Check out BookWhack @ www.bookwhack.com