If you frequently shop for books online then Booklookr is a service that could save you some money. It is a book price comparison engine which claims to get you the lowest price for a particular book. Start by entering the title, author name, ISBN or keyword and click search.
It shows you the relevant book results and next you need to hit ‘Get Prices’ button. It then scans Amazon, eBay, Half.com, Chegg and Better World Books to fetch you the top 5 lowest prices from these vendors. Click on ‘Buy now’ link (which appears to be their affiliate link) and you are directed to the vendor to purchase that book.
- Online price comparison engine for books.
- Search by title, author name, ISBN or keyword.
- It gets data from Amazon, eBay, Half.com, Chegg and Better World Books.
- Get the top 5 lowest prices and click on buy now to purchase the book.
- Similar sites: DirectTextbook and EbookPrice.
Check out BookLookr @ www.booklookr.com
Explore more about: Price Comparison.