BookDaily helps you cut down on those moments when you regret spending $25-$30 on a book that you don’t like. The website allows you to read the first chapter for over 80,000 book titles so you can decide if it is worth buying or not. You can also read reviews of the book, view various media content about the author or buy the book directly from Amazon.
You can also add the book to a virtual bookshelf, share it with friends via email or print a bookmark. Books can be searched by author, title or ISBN and can also be browsed by categories and fiction/non-fiction criteria. You can also sign up to receive a new book sample each day in your inbox. A featured list of books highlights some top choices for your consideration.
- Read the first chapter of a book online.
- Great way to decide if a book is worth buying.
- Get daily book samples in your email.
- Add to shelf, share or buy from Amazon.
- No registration required for reading.
Visit BookDaily @ http://www.bookdaily.com