Affiliate Disclosure: By buying the products we recommend, you help keep the lights on at MakeUseOf. Read more.
One of the most important elements of SEO and website popularity are the backlinks generated for each piece of web content. Blue Backlinks is a web app that allows you to check the backlinks for a particular website. This website backlinks checker lists down all of the inbound links for a website that you indicated, as well as some pertinent information about it like PageRank, Alexa Rank, DMOZ Listing, the top 3 anchor texts, and the last update.
To use it, simply paste the URL of the site that you want to check in the Blue Backlinks homepage. Aside from the URL of the backlinks, you can also view the anchor text, the number of outbound links, and it also indicates whether a nofollow tag was used. Furthermore, you may also export the inbound links report to an Excel file with just a click of a button.
All in all, Blue Backlinks is a simple yet useful tool to check your web popularity,track your link-building campaigns, and monitor your competition.
- Free tool for checking backlinks.
- Lists all the inbound links for a particular website.
- Shows other relevant information such as PageRank, Alexa Rank, DMOZ Listing, the top 3 anchor texts, and the last update.
- Displays the anchor text, number of outbound links, and a nofollow tag indicator for each inbound link.
- Export the results to Excel.
- Similar Tools: BacklinkWatch and Traffic Travis.
Check out BlueBacklinks @ www.bluebacklinks.com