If you’ve got 1 or 2 roommates and you share your household bills equally then BillsAreIn could benefit you tremendously. The tool aims to track expenses and overall money management for shared households. And it is surprisingly feature-rich.
You can add bills, IOUs and payments easily. When a bill gets added, an email is sent to all the house members informing them about the addition and its due date. Whoever makes the payment can add the same to the tool. In fact any exchange of money between house members could be easily added and tracked. There are detailed statistics available and you could always check the history if you don’t remember a transaction.
Plus you could also add bill receipts and events in a nice house calendar. A nice tool that helps in avoiding arguments when you don’t remember who paid the last bill.
For more info watch demo video below:
- Shared household expense tracking online.
- Mass email is sent to members when a bill is added.
- Track bills, payments and any exchange of money.
- Add events and track them in the household calendar.
- Similar tools: De-Bee, Scred and Billmonk.
Check out BillsAreIn @ [No Longer Available]