Best Walmart Black Friday Deals
With Black Friday slated for November 24 , there are plenty of savings to be had — many starting the evening before. With limited quantities of the best deals, it’s always good to be prepared . One way to do that is to scope out the early ads and decide what you want to focus on.
Walmart has released its Black Friday ad, and these are some of the best deals they have to offer this year. The official Black Friday deals will be available in store starting at 6pm on November 23, 2017 per time zone. In-store Black Friday deals will continue all day on November 24, 2017.
Online Black Friday sales start at midnight EST on November 23, 2017. And of course there will be more deals on Cyber Monday, which starts at midnight EST on November 26, 2017 and will continue for several days.
- Playstation 4 1TB console for $199. You save $100.
- XBox One S 500gb for $189. You save around $50.
- Samsung 32″ Curved LED Monitor for $199. You save around $200.
- PlayStation VR Gran Turismo Sport VR Bundle for $299.
There are always tons of great gaming deals on Black Friday. Walmart is also selling a 4-Piece Razer gaming bundle that includes a keyboard, mouse, headset, and mouse pad for $99. For the real hardcore PC gamers, the HP Pavilion desktop, which is VR ready, is available for $499.
Walmart is also selling XBox and Playstation controllers at discounted prices, Xbox subscription cards, headsets, and a ton of games.
- Google Home for $79. You save $50.
- Google Home Mini with $25 Google Express Offer for $29. You save $20.
- Google Chromecast with $5 Vudu Credit for $20. You save $15.
- Pick between the Fitbit Alta HR or Charge 2 for $99. You save $50.
- JBL Flip 3 Bluetooth Speaker for $55. You save around $25.
- Samsung 58MU6070 58″ 4K Ultra HD Smart TV for $598. (Note that this is appears to be an older model no longer available directly from Samsung. The current model of the 58″ 4K UHD TV is available from Samsung for around $900.)
Phones and Tablets
- Apple iPad (5th gen) for $249. You save $80.
- iPhone 6 on Straight Wireless for $129. You save $70.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab E (9.6″) for $139. You save $50.
Walmart is also offering qualifying AT&T and Verizon customers $0 down on the iPhone 7, 7S, 8, 8S, X, and the Samsung GS8, GS8+, and Note 8 on the Next or Verizon Device Payment plans.
- Samsung 11.6″ Chromebook w/ 4GB, 16GB for $119. You save $70.
- HP 11.6″ Touchscreen Chromebook w/ 4GB, 16GB for $179. You save $70.
- Instant Pot 5 QT for $49. You save around $60.
- Faberware Digital Air Fryer for $39. You save around $40.
- Igloo Mini Desk Fridge for $19.
Walmart will also be releasing a store map which may help ensure that you get to those great deals before anyone else. Walmart provides some advice for you to keep in mind:
“Before you begin your shopping, make a plan. Review the Black Friday ads and emails to see which items are available online and which are in stores. Decide what you want to order online or for pickup in a store. Also break out what you will buy at the store on Black Friday. Prepare your online order and plan your store visit. Remember to take note of the times listed as some items may only be available during specific time slots.”
What are you looking out for on Black Friday? Are you going to line up early to make a dash for a good deal? Or do you prefer to stay home and shop online? Let us know in the comments.
Image Credit: Mike Mozart via Flickr
Affiliate Disclosure: By buying the products we recommend, you help keep the site alive. Read more.