Best Buy’s Black Friday ad is a smorgasbord of gadgetry that’s hard to resist, and offers a great opportunity to get some early Christmas shopping done.
Best Buy’s Black Friday pricing starts on the eve of November 23 and will be available until November 25. The store itself will be open on November 23 from 5pm to 1am. If you don’t want to wait until Thursday, you can check out some of the early Black Friday deals that are already available.
If there are particular categories or brands you’ve got your eye on, you can filter the Best Buy ad to show only the items you’re planning on buying. And we’ve gathered up some of the more notable offers you can get from the retail store.
There a plenty of gaming deals at Best Buy this Black Friday for Xbox, Playstation, and Nintendo gamers.
- Xbox One for $189.99. You save $90.
- Playstation 4 1 TB console for $199.99. You save $100.
- Call of Duty WWII for Playstation 4 for $39.99. You save $20. (Other Playstation games will be available for $29.99, saving you $30.)
- Playstation VR Gran Turismo bundle for $299.99. You save $100.
Laptops and Desktops
- Samsung 11.6″ Chromebook for $99 with 2GB memory and 16GB flash storage or $119 for 4GB memory and 32GB flash storage. You save $80.
- Microsoft Surface Pro for $629. You save $320.
- Macbook Air 13.3″ with 8GB memory and 128GB flash storage for $799.99. You save $200.
- 27″ iMac Intel Core i5 with 8GB Memory and 1TB Fusion Drive for $1,599. You save $200.
- Microsoft Surface Laptop 13.5″ i5 with 4GB Memory, 128GB Solid State Drive, and mouse for $899. You save $250.
Phones and Tablets
- Apple iPad Mini 4 for $264.99. You save $125.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7″ for $279.99. You save $220.
- iPhone 6S starting at $9.99 with qualified activation for monthly installment plan on Verizon, AT&T, and Sprint. You save up to $150.
- iPhone 8 and 8 Plus save up to $200 with qualified activation.
- Samsung Galaxy Note8, S8, or S8+: Save $150 for unlocked phone, save $300 with qualified activation on Sprint or Verizon.
- Google Home Mini for $29.99. You save $19.01 and get a $10 Best Buy gift card.
- Google Home for $79.99. You save $49.01.
- Amazon Echo (2nd gen) for $79.99. You save $20.
- Apple Watch Series 1 From $199. You save $50.
- Fitbit Charge 2 or Alta for $99.95. You save $50.
- Samsung Tumi Special Edition for $379.99. You save $70.
- Samsung Gear S3 for $279.99. You save $70.
- Nest Smart Thermostat for $199.99. You save $50.
- Phillips Hue Starter Kit for $59.99. You save $40. (Best Buy is also offering 20% off Philips Hue color bulbs!)
- Jaybird Freedom Wireless Headphones for $49.99. You save $100.
- Beats Studio2 Wireless Over-the-Ear Headphones for $159.99. You save $220.
- Samsung 50″ 2160p 4K Ultra HD Smart TV for $399.99. You save $300.
- Sony 55″ 4k Ultra HD Smart TV 2160p for $999. You save $400.
- Sony 65″ 4k Ultra HD Smart TV 2160p for $1,499. You save $500.
- Sony 75″ 4k Ultra HD Smart TV 2160p for $1,999.99. You save $800.
- Google Chromecast for $19.99. You save $15.
- Roku Premiere+ Streaming Media Player for $49.99. You save $50.
- Amazon Fire TV Stick for $24.99. You save $15.
- Sonos Play 1 wireless speaker for $149.99. You save $50. (Best Buy is offering other Sonos deals saving you from $50 to $100 on other items.)
- Selection of Blu-Ray/DVDs for $7.99. You save $12 to $20. Titles are: Guardians of the Galaxy 2, Moana, Spiderman: Homecoming, and War of the Planet of the Apes.
There are plenty of interesting camera deals at Best Buy. Some of the eye catching ones include:
- Go Pro Hero5 for $349.99. You save $50 and get a $50 Best Buy gift card.
- DJI Spark Quadcopter for $399.99. You save $100.
- Nikon D7200 with 18-55mm and 70-300mm lenses for $999.99. You save $550.
- Canon EOS Rebel T6 with 18-55mm and 70-300mm lenses for $499.99. You save $300.
- CanonEOS 80D with 18-135mm lens for $1,299.99. You save $500.
And don’t forget to do a bit of comparison shopping. Other stores like Target and Walmart have similar deals so be sure to scope out the territory and figure out which store has the best deal or is in the closest location to you.
What are you looking out for on Black Friday? Are you going to line up early to make a dash for a good deal? Or do you prefer to stay home and shop online? Let us know in the comments.
Image Credit: Mike Mozart via Flickr