Beat Instagram Bullies, Speed Up Your Router, Upgrade Your Smartphone
Christian Cawley and Megan Ellis bring you this week’s collection of techy tips and tricks for technophobes. This week: Instagram’s restrict feature, router speed tips, how to upgrade your smartphone, the vital new Google password check feature, how to add podcasts to Spotify playlists, and find your favorite old cartoons online.
We’ll also show you how to measure distance and area on Google Maps and Google Earth.
Really Useful Podcast Season 4 Episode 6 Shownotes
- Beat Instagram bullies
- Add podcasts to a Spotify playlist
- Use Google Password Checkup to stay safe online
- Watch old cartoons online
- Smartphone upgrade checklist
- Improve your router speed
- Measure distance and area on Google Maps
Help us reach more people by subscribing, reviewing, and even sharing the Really Useful Podcast. You’ll find us on these services:
If you enjoyed this show, check back in a week for a new Really Useful Podcast!